- PTC PIZZA: Pizza provided by the school’s PTC will be on the menu for lunch on Thursday, Oct. 27. Cost is $2 for first slice (includes drink), and $1 for additional slices.
- Drop Off: All Pre-School through 3rd Grade students will enter the building on Monday. Do not park in the drop off zone.
- Crest After-School Program: CAP schedules for October are due.
- Dress Policy: The last day for shorts is Tuesday, Nov. 8.
- SCHOOL CLOSED NOV. 9, 10, and 11 for a professional day and NJEA Convention.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences: There will be early dismissal Nov. 16 (Wed.), Nov. 17 (Thurs.), and Nov. 18 (Fri.) for conferences.
- Drama Club Fundraiser: The Crest Memorial School Drama Club will hold a pasta and meatball fundraiser on Friday, November 4th from 5:00-7:00 PM in the school cafeteria.Cost is $20 for adults and $10 for children. Price includes pasta, meatballs, salad, bread, desserts & Karaoke for the kids. Please join us for an evening of food, song and fun! All proceeds benefit the CMS Drama Club.
- School Play: This year’s drama club production, The Wizard of Oz, will be presented to the public during two performances, Friday evening, Nov. 18, and a matinee on Saturday, Nov. 19.
- Winter Concert: The Winter Concert will be held Thursday, Dec. 15 at 7 p.m.
|Welcome Back to School||Mealtime||News||Rotation Schedule|
Monday Day B
Tuesday Day C
Wednesday Day D
Thursday Day A
Friday Day B