Crest Memorial School
2020-2021 School Year
*New Online Open Registration Process*
You may enter online registration by clicking here.
The following documentation will be needed in order to register your student(s). Please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Birth Certificate - Child must be 5 years of age by October 1, 2020 (Kindergarten) or 3 by October 1,2020 (PreSchool)**Preschool must be toilet trained by the first day of school**
- Immunization Records - Please provide your student’s most current immunization records.
- (2) Two Proofs of Residency - Two acceptable forms include: Current Wildwood CrestTax Bill, Mortgage Statement, Settlement Statement, Lease-fully executed with Certificate of Occupancy, Electric, Gas and/or Cable bill. Documents must show physical address.
- Guardianship/Custody Papers - are required only if applicable.
- Universal Health Form - student(s) physical form (form is available during the online Open Registration process).
If you have any questions, please call Margaret Teeney at (609) 522-1522 X1110, or email Mteeney@crestmem.edu.
*Students currently enrolled in Crest Memorial's Preschool Program DO NOT need to register. *